Monday, May 4, 2015

iPhone 6 Media Query

iPhone 6 has a resolution of 750 x 1334 and iPhone 6+ has a resolution of 1242 x 2208. But the actual resolution and CSS resolution are different.

Here is the css3 media query for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
/*iPhone 6 Portrait*/
@media only screen and (min-device-width: 375px) and (max-device-width: 667px) and (orientation : portrait) {

}

/*iPhone 6 landscape*/
@media only screen and (min-device-width: 375px) and (max-device-width: 667px) and (orientation : landscape) {

}

/*iPhone 6+ Portrait*/
@media only screen and (min-device-width: 414px) and (max-device-width: 736px) and (orientation : portrait) {

}

/*iPhone 6+ landscape*/
@media only screen and (min-device-width: 414px) and (max-device-width: 736px) and (orientation : landscape) {

}

/*iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ portrait and landscape*/
@media only screen and (max-device-width: 640px), only screen and (max-device-width: 667px), only screen and (max-width: 480px){
}

/*iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ portrait*/
@media only screen and (max-device-width: 640px), only screen and (max-device-width: 667px), only screen and (max-width: 480px) and (orientation : portrait){

}

/*iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ landscape*/
@media only screen and (max-device-width: 640px), only screen and (max-device-width: 667px), only screen and (max-width: 480px) and (orientation : landscape){

}

A blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary - but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will Reply you soon

 

Copyright @ 2013 PHP WORDPRESS MAGENTO .

Designed by Kcon Technosoft