Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jquery for Setting Fixed Up Html Block on page Scrolling

jQuery(function(){
 if (jQuery(".woodocs-toc").length > 0) {

  var top = jQuery('.woodocs-toc').offset().top - 140 - parseFloat(jQuery('.woodocs-toc').css('marginTop').replace(/auto/, 0));
  var toc_height = jQuery('.woodocs-toc').height();

  jQuery(window).scroll(function (event) {
   // what the y position of the scroll is
   var y = jQuery(this).scrollTop();
   var window_height = jQuery(window).height();
   var footer_top = jQuery('#footer').offset().top;

   if ( ( y + toc_height + 140 ) <= ( footer_top ) ) {
    jQuery('.woodocs-toc').fadeIn();
   } else {
    jQuery('.woodocs-toc').fadeOut();
   }

   if ( y >= top && toc_height < ( window_height - 140 ) ) {
    // if so, ad the fixed class
    jQuery('.woodocs-toc').addClass('fixed-toc');
   } else {
    // otherwise remove it
    jQuery('.woodocs-toc').removeClass('fixed-toc');
   }
  });
 }
});

A blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary - but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will Reply you soon

 

Copyright @ 2013 PHP WORDPRESS MAGENTO .

Designed by Kcon Technosoft