Wednesday, November 19, 2014

How can I run multiple Skype accounts on Windows desktop?




To use more than one Skype account on the same computer at the same time, you need to start a new instance of Skype.
  1. From the Windows taskbar, click Start > Run (or press the Windows The Windows key. and R keys on your keyboard at the same time).
  2. In the Run window, type the following command (including the quotes) and press OK:
  3. For 32-bit operating systems:
    "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary
    For 64-bit operating systems:
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /secondary
If you get an error message, copy and paste the exact command from this page and try again.

A blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary - but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will Reply you soon

 

Copyright @ 2013 PHP WORDPRESS MAGENTO .

Designed by Kcon Technosoft