Saturday, September 19, 2015

How to remove ?doing_wp_cron from my URLs



I'm finding this string appended to the end of my URLs sometimes: ?doing_wp_cron

It's a sign that you have ALTERNATE_WP_CRON defined in your wp-config.php

In order to do some background processing (like publishing scheduled posts), WordPress redirects you to the URL with ?doing_wp_cron appended.
  
Remove the line from wp-config.php (although that might stop cron from working).

To Solve this manage redirection in the .htaccess file.

Here is an exemple on how to redirect the url by adding these lines in the .htaccess file :

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (^|&)doing_wp_cron= [NC]
    RewriteRule (.*) /$1? [R=301,L]
</IfModule>

Hope this will help !

A blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary - but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will Reply you soon

 

Copyright @ 2013 PHP WORDPRESS MAGENTO .

Designed by Kcon Technosoft