Monday, July 4, 2016

Window OS - How to delete directories with too long path names

I get it fixed by following quick fix solution.

rimraf <dir>
rimraf is a Node.js package, so you will need to install Node.js which includes npm. Then you can run:
npm install -g rimraf
Then you can run rimraf from the command line.
I found this solution because npm itself was causing this problem due to the way it nests dependencies.
By the way, rimraf gets its name from the UNIX command rm -rf, which recursively deletes files and folders.

A blogger

I am passionate blogger cum B.Tech. Computer engineering graduate. I love writing blog post. I spend my free time in writing blog post that will useful to everyone (including me). I have had some success making money blogging and want to help others do the same. I just figured that by creating a great and free resource a lot of links would follow – and they have. Some people ask me how they can repay me – which is not necessary - but for those wanting to show their appreciation, I just say linking to the article from their blog is the best compensation I could receive. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I will Reply you soon

 

Copyright @ 2013 PHP WORDPRESS MAGENTO .

Designed by Kcon Technosoft